Kiwa Bio-Tech Achieved Important Milestone in the First Appearance at CAF
Yangling, Shaanxi— (November 9, 2018)––Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corp. (OTCQB: KWBT) (“Kiwa Bio-Tech” or “the Company”), an emerging agricultural company that develops, manufactures and sells bio-fertilizers, is pleased to announce that the 25th China Yangling Agricultural Hi-Tech Fair (CAF) came to a successful end on November 9th, 2018 after a 5-day exhibition. At this year's CAF, the Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corp. exhibition area and Kiwa-Yangling Headquarter Base addressed great attention from officials at all levels, in addition to guests and people from all walks of life. Furthermore, Kiwa's agricultural innovation model and bio-technological products have been reported on by many mainstream media outlets, highlighting how fruitful Kiwa Bio-Tech was after the first appearance at CAF.
On the eve of CAF, Ms. Li Jing, Secretary of the Party Working Committee of Yangling Agricultural Hi-tech Industry Demonstration Zone, made a special trip to the office of Kiwa’s headquarter in Yangling to learn more about the development of the Company. During their visit, Kiwa's eco-friendly agricultural innovation modelation model and the technical aspects of eco-friendly management for efficient planting were highly praised by Ms. Li Jing. She said, “Yangling Agricultural Hi-tech Industry Demonstration Zone has more than 300 demonstration planting bases distributed throughout the country, it is necessary to focus on upgrading Kiwa's agricultural innovation model to national-level Yangling model, and copy and promote it in Yangling's demonstration planting bases.” The Yangling government has more than 300 demonstration planting bases covering approximately 4.4 million hectares, which generate approximately $7.8 billon USD in microbial fertilizers every year.
At CAF, Kiwa Bio-Tech obtained an extremely high degree of attention from the following:
· Mr. Weihua Wu, Vice Chairman of the National People's Congress;
· Mr. Heping Hu, Shaanxi Provincial Party Secretary;
· Mr. Guozhong Liu, Shaanxi Provincial Governor;
· Mr. Liang Gui, Shaanxi Provincial Party Committee Standing Member and Executive Vice Governor;
· Mr. Zengjun Wei, Shaanxi Provincial Vice Governor and Director of Yangling Agricultural Hi-tech Industry Demonstration Zone Management Committee;
· Ms. Li Jing, Secretary of the Party Working Committee of Yangling Agricultural Hi-Tech Industry Demonstration Zone;
· Mr. Jiuhong Li, Deputy Secretary of the Party Working Committee of Yangling Agricultural Hi-tech Industry Demonstration Zone and Executive Director of the Management Committee;
· Mr. Wang Gang, Deputy Director of Shaanxi Provincial Free Trade Office;
· Mr. Baoji Chen, Former Chairman of Taiwan's Agricultural Committee and Professor of Taiwan University;
· Mr. Wenxi Wu, Member of the International Society of Plant Pathology and Former Dean of Agricultural College of Taiwan University. China Council for the Promotion of International Agriculture;
· DuPont, Bayer, Pioneer, Syngenta and other internationally renowned seed industry representatives;
· Mr. Wang Feng, Vice President of Bank of China of Shaanxi Branch;
· Mr. Wanyong Yang, President of Bank of China Yangling Agricultural Hi-tech Industry Demonstration Zone Branch;
· Mr, Jingbo Wang and Mr. Liu Yu, Vice President of Bank of China Yangling Agricultural Hi-tech Industry Demonstration Zone Branch;
· Mr. Zhenghui Wang, President of Bank of China Yangling Free Trade Zone Branch.
All participants from Shaanxi, Gansu, Shandong, Sichuan, Henan and other places, including International Online, Agriculture and Forestry TV, Shaanxi TV and additional mainstream medias reported on Kiwa Bio-Tech at CAF.
At this year's CAF, Kiwa Bio-Tech mainly promoted the eco-friendly agricultural innovation modelation model and the technical aspects of eco-friendly management for efficient planting, and proposed solutions to a series of problems existed in China's agriculture, such as scientific planting and standardized management. It's worth mentioning that Kiwa's “trinity marketing, supply chain finance model and an integrated planting and breeding model” have completed tests in Kiwa "Trinity" county workstation and Yangling Modern agricultural precision poverty alleviation demonstration park.
During the exhibition, Kiwa Bio-Tech also signed a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement with Yangling Area, China ( Shaanxi) Pilot Free Trade Zone Management Committee. The agreement confirmed that Kiwa Bio-Tech will jointly cooperate with the China Agricultural University Research Center of Organic Technology and other institutions to establish an Eco-friendly Agricultural Headquarter Base, Kiwa-Yangling Ecological Agriculture and Environment Research Institute, Microbial core Fermentation Base, International Agricultural Products Trading Center and Eco-friendly Agricultural Standard System in the Agricultural “Silicon Valley”, the High-Tech Yangling Free Trade Zone. Other institutions are as follows:
· China Agricultural University Research Center of Organic Technology;
· National Health and Wellness Committee, Medical and Nursing Engineering Committee;
· National supply and Marketing General Cooperatives;
· Chinese Ministry of Commerce——Electronic Commerce Center;
· China Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CATCM);
· Tsinghua University;
· Harbin University of Science and Technology Environmental Group;
· Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University;
· Northwest University;
· Research Institute of Tsinghua University in Shenzhen.
Although it was the first time for Kiwa Bio-Tech to appear at CAF, the outstanding performance has played a great role in expanding Kiwa's influence and market, and promoting Kiwa's upgrade work in the U. S. stock market.
At the same time, Ms. Yvonne Wang, Chairman of the Board and CEO of Kiwa Bio-Tech, has frequently met with US institutional investors and Wall Street stock analysts to enable the US public market to have a better understanding of Kiwa's business model and strategic planning, so that Kiwa's market capitalization can return to a reasonable interval as soon as possible. We believe that, with the help of professional investment banking advisers, Kiwa's target will surely be achieved.